ignite-user mailing list archives

From matt <goodie...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom CacheStoreAdapter implementation - fields are null
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 22:36:53 GMT

I've implemented a CacheStoreAdapter and am seeing that when Ignite starts
to use this class (loadAll, etc.) the fields that I set in my constructor
with values, are null when the methods are called. I realized there's
something I'm doing wrong in terms of how my CacheStoreAdapter is
serialized, but not sure what to do. The values passed into my
CacheStoreAdapter constructor, are arbitrary, but one includes an http
client and another is a basic Java class used for cache key/field mapping.
How can I make sure that my adapter has access to the objects it requires
when Ignite is calling on it?