ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC store Date deserialization problem
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:17:20 GMT
Hi Val,

Was this fixed in 2.2.0? It looks like my workaround doesn't work anymore
with that version...

SQL_TYPES now includes java.util.Date, however the type of my binary field
is ignored when serializing by the (very strange...) implementation of
coming out of the store I have a nice instance with { val=<some date>;
type=11 }, and the writeTo method ignores the type field and lets the
context serialize the field (ctx.writeValue).

The context uses the Map below, which is missing java.util.Date :(