ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Benchmark results questions
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:58:55 GMT
We use Yardstick to do some benchmark of Ignite in our lab.
The Ignite cluster size scale from one node with 16GB memory to 12 node with
64GB memory.
We evaluated Atomic Put, Atomic PUT/GET and SQL Query.
Please see the results in the attachment.

My question is that the performance for Atomic Put and Atomic PUT/GET is
almost the same from 4 node with 16GB to 12 node with 64GB, is it normal?

And another question is that the SQL Query's performance dropped
dramatically when there's more nodes in the cluster, is it normal?

We're relying on the benchmark results to determine our cluster size.
Benchmark.pdf
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1346/Benchmark.pdf>