ignite-user mailing list archives

From elopez779 <enrique.lmor...@gmail.com>
Subject map types in Cassandra
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:14:14 GMT
Hi.

I'm a beginner in Ignite and I have a question regarding map types in
Cassandra. I have been given a table anf I have to create a cache. One of
the fields of the table is type map<text, text>.

I tried to create a POJO class to read the row. The POJO is as follows:

public class PojoAccount implements Serializable {

	private Map<String, String> locationinfo;
	private String status;

	public PojoAccount() {
		super();
	}

	public PojoAccount(Map<String, String> loc_info, String st) {
		this.locationinfo = loc_info;
		this.status = st;
	}

	public Map<String, String> getLocationInfo() { return locationinfo; }
	public String getStatus() { return status; }

	public void setLocationInfo(Map<String, String> loc_info) { locationinfo =
loc_info; }
	public void setStatus(String st) { status = st; }

	public String toString() {
		return status + " ; " + locationinfo.toString();
	}
}

and I get the following error when running the app:

Value locationinfo is of type map, not blob

I can use any type of variable in my POJO class. I used Map<String, String>
because I thought that it would work, so my question is: How can I read a
map type or a collection in general?

Thanks in advance

Enrique