ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Ignite started as a server node instead of client node in yarn-client mode
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 05:27:14 GMT
Found these code on IgniteContext.scala
        // Start ignite server node on each worker in server mode.
        sparkContext.parallelize(1 to workers, workers).foreachPartition(it
⇒ ignite())

Looks like starting server node on each executor is expected.
But I want to ingest data to an existing Ignite cluster using a spark job,
when the spark job finishes the executor will be revoked.
If server node is launched on each executor the data stored on the server
node will be lost.
Please advise me how I can accomplish my requirement.

Thanks