ignite-user mailing list archives

From blackfield <charles.kat...@maxpoint.com>
Subject Data (that is inserted via JDBC) is not persisted after cluster restart
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 20:58:59 GMT
Hi,

I configure my Ignite 2.2 nodes to enable persistence to disk.

        <property name="persistentStoreConfiguration">
			<bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.PersistentStoreConfiguration"/>
        </property>

After cluster restart, I notice that data that is inserted via JDBC is gone.

Note: if I programmatically create the cache/table and insert entries to the
cache, these data persist properly after cluster restart.

How to reproduce?
1. Enable persistence
2. Create simple table via SQL
3. Insert data via SQL
4. restart Ignite cluster and perform query against the table

Am I missing some other configuration or is this a bug in 2.2?