ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Question about number of total onheap and offheap cache entries.
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 17:23:15 GMT
Thank you Vasiliy for your answer.

In the ticket, it looks like the problem is with the off-heap entry count.
But my question is why the on-heap entry count is always the same as the
off-heap entry count?
Ignite stores the cache off-heap by default, so in design there will be zero
on-heap entry count when the cache is not visited, right?
Or is there some eviction configuration I need to set up for the entries to
be evicted after they are visited and brought on-heap?
I've been watching the visor stats for a day now, and the cache is not
visited during the day.
But the on-heap entry count is still not zero.

And is there any release date for Ignite 2.3?