ignite-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Wilson <raymond_wil...@trimble.com>
Subject RE: Specifying location of persistent storage location
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 21:05:53 GMT
Apologies if this is a silly question, but I’m struggling to see how to get
at the consistentID member of ClusterNode on the C# client.

If I look at IClusterNode I only see “Id”, which is the ID that changes
each restart. Is consistentID a Java client only feature?

*From:* Raymond Wilson [mailto:raymond_wilson@trimble.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:04 AM
*To:* user@ignite.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Specifying location of persistent storage location

Thank you Dmitry!

Sent from my iPhone

On 5/09/2017, at 1:12 AM, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov.spb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Raymond,

Ignite Persistent Store includes consistentID parameter of cluster node
into folders name. It is required because there is possible that 2 nodes
would be started at same physical machine.

Consistency of using same folder each time is provided by this property,

ClusterNode.consistentID - consistent globally unique node ID. Unlike
ClusterNode.id this parameter constains consistent node ID which survives
node restarts.

Dmitriy Pavlov