ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Liu (rayliu)" <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Issue when executing sql query using REST API
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:23:59 GMT
Do I have to deploy my classes on all of the server nodes manually?
Every time I added some new classes, I have to do this again?

From: Alexey Kukushkin <kukushkinalexey@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 13 September 2017 at 17:20
To: "user@ignite.apache.org" <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Issue when executing sql query using REST API

Ray, I am sorry - just read your second email and I realised I originally misunderstood your
question. You guessed right, your classes need to be deployed on the server nodes and on the
server nodes you need to set the USER_LIBS environment variable like:

export USER_LIBS=<path to your IgniteTest JAR>/<your IgniteTest>.jar

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Ray Liu (rayliu) <rayliu@cisco.com<mailto:rayliu@cisco.com>>