ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the best practice to init the cache when in cluster env?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:46:26 GMT
Hi Aaron!

There are two good options for data loading: using DataStreamer or
IgniteCache.loadCache(...)
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/3rd-party-store#section-loadcache->.
The second option is good when initial data is stored in some database.

If you worry about overhead on data rebalancing, you can start the cluster
and start streaming data once all nodes are up. In this case records will
appear at their final destination at once, without need to move to other
nodes.

Denis