ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:43:33 GMT
Ok, can you try the Dependency Walker on your jvm.dll and see if it helps?
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:

> Yes and as i told you there is no exception :)
>
> The output from the console window is

> Unable to load native library: Can't find dependent libraries

>> You said "without any exception" above, but it turns out there is a very
>> good and descriptive exception :)
>> Please make sure to get the exception details and attach them here.
>>
>> If you run Apache.Ignite.exe, do so from a console window, so that you
>> can see the output.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
>> patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes but that is not the problem. I came across that exception and
>>> changed to a x64 build config and rebuilt all. But it still crashes without
>>> any exception

This can be
Visual C++ 2010
This can be
Visual C++ 2010
This is often
This can be
Visual C++ 2010
This can be
Visual C++ 2010

According

?

Something is wrong

JRE/JDK,

from the embedded

app about 10 times
working.

schrieb am Fr. 29. Sep.

of VM
find dependent libraries

or JRE/JDK install

Brunmayr <

is the output

of VM
find dependent libraries

studio! When i set a break
to step over it crashes imediately! No
gives me is that the app

the Apache.Ignite.exe
bin\Debug folder!

Studio console window? Ignite
output and error and not to the Visual
run your app from cmd.exe or put a
and see output in the cmd.exe that Visual

wrote:

> [...]
of ignite! Does this help

Launching Ignite.Exe gives me

initialization of VM
library: Can't find dependent

set to my JDK path

reside or how can i activate them

Andrey Mashenkov <

share ignite logs?

at 5:51 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
Studio 2017 and have installed Apache
Also checked the VC++ Redis is installed.

this little code

Ignition.Start();
e)

with following output