ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:30:39 GMT
> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll, error=DLL
could not be loaded (193: ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT). This is often caused by
x64/x86 mismatch. Current process runs in x86 mode, and DLL is not x86.]

There is your problem. Ignite.NET found the dll, but there is x86-x64
mismatch.
Make sure your project runs in x64 mode.
Uncheck "Prefer 32 bit"  in project settings:
https://ptupitsyn.github.io/images/prefer32bit.png

> I still do not understand why Any CPU does not work.
Because "Prefer 32 bit" is enabled by default for some reason, see above.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:

> Did the same like you but now its crashing

>> Patrick,
>>
>> I fixed the problem by creating new x64 configuration (set Platform to
>> "x64") since I have JDK x64 installed. I still do not understand why Any
>> CPU does not work.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
>> patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I got the exact same message like you Alexey

JRE

29. Sep. 2017

schrieb am Fr.

set a break point

> [...]