ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite cluster with persistent store enabled did not load from wal after restarting.
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2017 04:21:00 GMT
Ray,

This looks odd. Sure, data has to be available for you after the restart,
it's a basic capability. Then I tend to agree with the rest of the folks
that you might haven encountered the issue mentioned by Yakov. To to be
100% sure about that please do the following:

* Clean "work/db" directory completely to avoid side effects.
* Run the app that preloads data. Copy the generated logs somewhere.
* Restart the cluster and start the second app.
* Compare the first and second logs checking that the "page store" and WAL
directories are identical in both files.
* If the directories vary then you hit issue [1] and let us know if this
the case. We have to come up how to solve this automatically. As a
workaround try to send IgniteConfiguration.setConsistentId() to a
predefined value.

Denis