ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copyOnRead to false
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 15:12:04 GMT
Hi,

I want to clarify about usage copyOnRead=False:
As far as I know, It should help in 1.x releases, with the default
configuration, when entries stored in onheap and in 2.x releases, with
onHeapCacheEnabled=true(it's not default). I think we should mention this
in the documentation.

Also, it shouldn't affect behavior in 2.x without enabled on heap cache,
so, It's not clear to me why you get performance degradation.

Evgenii