ignite-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Brunmayr <patrick.brunm...@kpibench.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:00:24 GMT
it still does not work!

Thes items are yellow in dependency manager

API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ERROR-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ROBUFFER-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-STRING-L1-1-0.DLL
DCOMP.DLL
IESHIMS.DLL

> Patrick,
>
> It seems you might have a different problem. My problem was I had Java x64
> but my console app preferred 32bit JNI library, which could not load 64bit
> jvm.dll. I fixed it by either switching to x64 or unchecking "Prefer 32bit"
> for "Any CPU".
>
> Your errors and behaviour seems different. Let us know if it still does
> not work.
>

> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
> patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:
>
>> okay i try that

>>> OK, I solved all my issues. I can run the console app on "Any CPU" after
>>> unchecking "Prefer 32-bit" in the project build properties.

I also have

This can be
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
This can be
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
This is often
This can be
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
This can be
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
in

<

locate jvm.dll:

fine.

or something else?

Brunmayr <

it properly.

like cassandra.
point to the JDK installation dir

present in the JDK folder. It's

JAVA_HOME ?

<

manually. Something is
the JRE/JDK.

with Oracle JRE/JDK,

wrote:

> [...]
was no bin\server\jvm.dll
the jvm.dl from the embedded

to run my app about 10 times
it stopped working.

schrieb am Fr. 29.

initialization of VM
library: Can't find dependent

is incorrect, or JRE/JDK

wrote:

> [...]
a cmd and this is the output

initialization of VM
library: Can't find dependent

um 17:30:

from visual studio! When i set a break
and try to step over it crashes imediately! No
studio gives me is that the app
ox1

was from running the Apache.Ignite.exe
copied to the bin\Debug folder!

<kukushkinalexey@gmail.com> schrieb am
um 17:22:

from Visual Studio console window? Ignite
to standard output and error and not to the Visual
Can you either run your app from cmd.exe or put a
the last line and see output in the cmd.exe that Visual

2017 at 6:13 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
embedded version of ignite! Does this help

more details. Launching Ignite.Exe gives me

during initialization of VM
to load native library: Can't find dependent

is properly set to my JDK path

ignite logs reside or how can i activate

17:09 GMT+02:00 Andrey Mashenkov <

you please share ignite logs?

Sep 29, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
am using Visual Studio 2017 and have installed
Ignite via NuGet. Also checked the VC++ Redis is installed.

to run this little code

ignite = Ignition.Start();
(Exception e)

app terminates with following output

ConsoleApp1.exe' has exited with code 1 (0x1)

just crashes without any information

setup

  - Windows 10 64 Bit

  - Visual Studio 2017