ignite-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Brunmayr <patrick.brunm...@kpibench.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:47:22 GMT
okay i try that

> OK, I solved all my issues. I can run the console app on "Any CPU" after
> unchecking "Prefer 32-bit" in the project build properties.
>
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
> patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes and as i told you there is no exception :)
>>
>> The output from the console window is
>>
>> Error occurred during initialization of VM
>> Unable to load native library: Can't find dependent libraries

>>> You said "without any exception" above, but it turns out there is a very
>>> good and descriptive exception :)
>>> Please make sure to get the exception details and attach them here.
>>>
>>> If you run Apache.Ignite.exe, do so from a console window, so that you
>>> can see the output.

This can be
Visual C++ 2010
This can be
Visual C++ 2010
This is often
This can be
Visual C++ 2010
This can be
Visual C++ 2010

cassandra.
to the JDK installation dir

in the JDK folder. It's

Something is wrong
JRE/JDK.

Oracle JRE/JDK,

Brunmayr <

no bin\server\jvm.dll
from the embedded

my app about 10 times
working.

schrieb am Fr. 29. Sep.

of VM
Can't find dependent

or JRE/JDK install

wrote:

> [...]
this is the output

of VM
Can't find dependent libraries

studio! When i set a break
try to step over it crashes imediately! No
gives me is that the app

running the Apache.Ignite.exe
to the bin\Debug folder!

Studio console window? Ignite
standard output and error and not to the Visual
either run your app from cmd.exe or put a
line and see output in the cmd.exe that Visual

at 6:13 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
version of ignite! Does this help

Launching Ignite.Exe gives me

initialization of VM
native library: Can't find dependent

set to my JDK path

logs reside or how can i activate

GMT+02:00 Andrey Mashenkov <

share ignite logs?

2017 at 5:51 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
Visual Studio 2017 and have installed Apache
NuGet. Also checked the VC++ Redis is installed.

run this little code

= Ignition.Start();
e)

with following output

has exited with code 1 (0x1)

without any information

10 64 Bit
Studio 2017
2.2

know whats going on without any information.
?