ignite-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Brunmayr <patrick.brunm...@kpibench.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:10:20 GMT
   1. No. I am running x64 Build not Any Cpu

   2. No i have Oracle JDK 8.144 64 Bit and pointed my JAVA_HOME there (
   BUT JDK Folder does not have bin\server\jvm.dll )

> Patrick,
>
> Can you please confirm two things:
>

>    1. This is the only output you see if you run your app build for "Any
>    CPU" in cmd:
>    Error occurred during initialization of VM
>    Unable to load native library: Can't find dependent libraries
>
>    2. You have Oracle JDK 8.144, which is 32bit (installed in C:\Program
>    Files x86\...) and pointed by JAVA_HOME. Is that right? Or you have 64bit
>    JVM?
>

> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 8:00 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
> patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:
>
>> it still does not work!
>>
>> Thes items are yellow in dependency manager
>>
>> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ERROR-L1-1-0.DLL
>> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-L1-1-0.DLL
>> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ROBUFFER-L1-1-0.DLL
>> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-STRING-L1-1-0.DLL
>> DCOMP.DLL
>> IESHIMS.DLL

>>> Patrick,
>>>
>>> It seems you might have a different problem. My problem was I had Java
>>> x64 but my console app preferred 32bit JNI library, which could not load
>>> 64bit jvm.dll. I fixed it by either switching to x64 or unchecking "Prefer
>>> 32bit" for "Any CPU".
>>>
>>> Your errors and behaviour seems different. Let us know if it still does
>>> not work.

This is often

<

problem. I also have
I suggest we open a ticket and

Failed to load
error=DLL could
This can be caused by missing
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
(
This can be caused by
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
(
args) in

Tupitsyn <

to locate jvm.dll:

"c:\Program
works fine.

it Oracle or something

wrote:

> [...]
it properly.

like cassandra.
should point to the JDK installation dir

to load
is not present in the JDK folder. It's

my JAVA_HOME ?

Tupitsyn <

files manually. Something is
and reinstall the JRE/JDK.

not necessary with Oracle JRE/JDK,

wrote:

> [...]
JDK folder!

There was no bin\server\jvm.dll
i copied the jvm.dl from the embedded
jdk\bin\server

was able to run my app about 10
and suddenly it stopped working.

schrieb am Fr. 29.

during initialization of VM
native library: Can't find dependent

JAVA_HOME is incorrect, or JRE/JDK

at 6:33 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
now from a cmd and this is the output

during initialization of VM
native library: Can't find dependent

<patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com>
29. Sep. 2017 um 17:30:

no output from visual studio! When i set a
to Ignition.Start and try to step over it crashes imediately!
output visual studio gives me is that the app
code ox1

i got was from running the Apache.Ignite.exe
that was copied to the bin\Debug folder!

<kukushkinalexey@gmail.com> schrieb
Sep. 2017 um 17:22:

output from Visual Studio console window?
writes information to standard output and error and not to the
Studio console. Can you either run your app from cmd.exe or put a
on the last line and see output in the cmd.exe that Visual
opens?

Sep 29, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

use an embedded version of ignite! Does this help

got some more details. Launching Ignite.Exe gives me

occurred during initialization of VM

Unable to load native library: Can't find dependent

libraries

JAVA_HOME is properly set to my JDK path

should ignite logs reside or how can i activate
?

17:09 GMT+02:00 Andrey Mashenkov <

Hi Patrick,

Would you please share ignite logs?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <

patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:

Hello

I am using Visual Studio 2017 and have installed

Apache Ignite via NuGet. Also checked the VC++ Redis is installed.

Tried to run this little code

try

{

var ignite = Ignition.Start();

}

catch (Exception e)

{

Console.WriteLine(e);

}

My app terminates with following output

 ConsoleApp1.exe' has exited with code 1 (0x1)

It just crashes without any information

My setup

   - Windows 10 64 Bit

   - Visual Studio 2017

   - jdk1.8.0_144

   - Ignite 2.2

How can i know whats going on without any

information. Any ideas ?

Thx

--

Best regards,