ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kukushkin <kukushkinale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:05:33 GMT
Patrick,

Can you please confirm two things:

   1. This is the only output you see if you run your app build for "Any
   CPU" in cmd:
   Unable to load native library: Can't find dependent libraries

   2. You have Oracle JDK 8.144, which is 32bit (installed in C:\Program
   Files x86\...) and pointed by JAVA_HOME. Is that right? Or you have 64bit
   JVM?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 8:00 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:

> it still does not work!
>
> Thes items are yellow in dependency manager
>
> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ERROR-L1-1-0.DLL
> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-L1-1-0.DLL
> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ROBUFFER-L1-1-0.DLL
> API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-STRING-L1-1-0.DLL
> DCOMP.DLL
> IESHIMS.DLL

>> Patrick,
>>
>> It seems you might have a different problem. My problem was I had Java
>> x64 but my console app preferred 32bit JNI library, which could not load
>> 64bit jvm.dll. I fixed it by either switching to x64 or unchecking "Prefer
>> 32bit" for "Any CPU".
>>
>> Your errors and behaviour seems different. Let us know if it still does
>> not work.
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
>> patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> wrote:
>>
>>> okay i try that

This is often

I still do not

I also have
suggest we open a ticket and

Failed to load
error=DLL could
This can be caused by missing
C++ 2010 Redistributable
error=DLL could
This can be caused by missing
C++ 2010 Redistributable
This is often caused by
x86 mode, and DLL is not x86.]
This can be caused by
Visual C++ 2010
This can be caused by
Visual C++ 2010
in

to locate jvm.dll:

works fine.

Oracle or something else?

Brunmayr <

it properly.

like cassandra.
point to the JDK installation dir

load
is not present in the JDK folder. It's

my JAVA_HOME ?

Tupitsyn <

files manually. Something is
reinstall the JRE/JDK.

necessary with Oracle JRE/JDK,

wrote:

> [...]
folder!

There was no bin\server\jvm.dll
copied the jvm.dl from the embedded

able to run my app about 10 times
it stopped working.

schrieb am Fr. 29.

initialization of VM
library: Can't find dependent

is incorrect, or JRE/JDK

at 6:33 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
from a cmd and this is the output

initialization of VM

<patrick.brunmayr@kpibench.com> schrieb
um 17:30:

from visual studio! When i set a
Ignition.Start and try to step over it crashes imediately!
visual studio gives me is that the app
ox1

got was from running the Apache.Ignite.exe
was copied to the bin\Debug folder!

<kukushkinalexey@gmail.com> schrieb am
2017 um 17:22:

from Visual Studio console window?
information to standard output and error and not to the
console. Can you either run your app from cmd.exe or put a
on the last line and see output in the cmd.exe that Visual

29, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

> [...]
an embedded version of ignite! Does this help

some more details. Launching Ignite.Exe gives me

occurred during initialization of VM
to load native library: Can't find dependent

is properly set to my JDK path

should ignite logs reside or how can i activate
?

17:09 GMT+02:00 Andrey Mashenkov <

Patrick,

you please share ignite logs?

Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Patrick Brunmayr <
wrote:

Hello

I am using Visual Studio 2017 and have installed

Apache Ignite via NuGet. Also checked the VC++ Redis is installed.

Tried to run this little code

try

{

var ignite = Ignition.Start();

}

catch (Exception e)

{

Console.WriteLine(e);

}

My app terminates with following output

 ConsoleApp1.exe' has exited with code 1 (0x1)

It just crashes without any information

My setup

   - Windows 10 64 Bit

   - Visual Studio 2017

   - jdk1.8.0_144

   - Ignite 2.2

How can i know whats going on without any

information. Any ideas ?

Thx

regards,
V. Mashenkov