ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kukushkin <kukushkinale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When cache node switch between primary and backup any notification be received?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:33:37 GMT
Hi,

Unless you customize affinity function there are always 1024 partitions and
every node holds one or more primary partitions evenly distributed among
the nodes. The affinity function tries to minimize re-partitioning as
topology changes. Just want to confirm - are you really looking for an
event like "node 4 is no longer primary for partition 367" ? I feel like
you might be looking for nodes with no primary partitions at all but that
should not happen with default affinity settings.

--
Best regards,
Alexey