ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kukushkin <kukushkinale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite cluster with persistent store enabled did not load from wal after restarting.
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:15:58 GMT
Ray,

You will not see anything in WebConsole until you activate the cluster.
Could you please confirm you did step #7:

   1. You started the cluster with persistence enabled
   2. Activated the cluster
   3. Ran your IgniteTest app
   4. Checked the person cache in WebConsole - you should see it.
   5. Stopped the cluster
   6. Started the cluster. At this point you will NOT see the cache in
   WebConsole
   7. Activated the cluster
   8. Now you should see the person cache in WebConsole.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Ray <rayliu@cisco.com> wrote:

> The cluster is activated using ignite.activate(true) command in a Java
> application.
> I checked the web-console and h2 debug console and found out there's no
> cache after restarting.
>
> I also tried call ignite?cmd=getorcreate&cacheName= API with the exact
> cache
> name before restarting and I got an empty cache.
>

> --

Best regards,
Alexey