ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kukushkin <kukushkinale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.NET 2.2 crashes on startup without any information
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:22:27 GMT
Patrick,

Is that output from Visual Studio console window? Ignite writes information
to standard output and error and not to the Visual Studio console. Can you
either run your app from cmd.exe or put a breakpoint on the last line and
see output in the cmd.exe that Visual Studio opens?

--
Best regards,
Alexey