ignite-user mailing list archives

From "aaron@tophold.com" <aa...@tophold.com>
Subject Re: Re: Is there any way to listener to a specific remote cache's update events ?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 04:40:03 GMT
yes, this can work, still one small question:

My cache is partition , so we start this continuous query on each partition nodes as locally
#setLocal(true).

From the java doc, the init query will hit only the local node, will update listener be trigger
only local node update happen?

As we do not want any update events pass cross nodes, so that handing in local node suppose
be much quicker.

Thanks for your time!

Regards
Aaron

aaron@tophold.com

From: aaron@tophold.com
Date: 2017-09-05 20:46
To: user
Subject: Re: Re: Is there any way to listener to a specific remote cache's update events ?
Great, thanks this seem what we need, we will have a try,  thanks you Nikolay!

Regards
Aaron

aaron@tophold.com

From: Nikolay Izhikov
Date: 2017-09-05 19:38
To: user
Hello, Aaron.

I think continuous query is what you need:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries#section-local-listener

You can also use Ignite as jcache implementation and register jcache
listener on IgniteCache:

https://static.javadoc.io/javax.cache/cache-api/1.0.0/javax/cache/Cache.html#registerCacheEntryListener(javax.cache.configuration.CacheEntryListenerConfiguration)

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/IgniteCache.html