ignite-user mailing list archives

From mhetea <mihaela.he...@gmail.com>
Subject chunkSize
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:03:06 GMT
Hello,
We use ignite 2.2.0 (we migrated from 2.1.0)
We have 3 Ignite nodes, each with 32GB of memory.
We are loading on a node a large amount of data (aprox. 5GB) on one node.
The chunkSize is calculated at 1.94GB. Sometimes we get Connection reset by
peer on a node and the caches are closed afterwards.
Can this be due to the large chunkSize? (like node1 is trying to send to
node2 1.94gb of data?)
If yes, is there a way to fix that, like setting a smaller chunkSize?
We tried with memory policies, but the chunkSize is always calculated. On
ignite 2.1.0 the chunkSize was calculated at 1.34GB and we didn't have any
issue.
Thank you.