ignite-user mailing list archives

From begineer <redni...@gmail.com>
Subject Using igniteAtomicLong or igniteAtomicSequence as uniqueId in ignite cache
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 05:40:39 GMT
My application submits heavy requests from UI which are run in async and
request Id is stored in ignite cache and other request details  as value. I
was looking for a way to generate request id. One way to use AtlomicInteger
but that will not support distributed behavior. So I found igniteAtomicLong
datastructure but not quite sure how would I create its bean in spring.xml
to use it.

If some one can provide some sample example , it would be helpful