ignite-user mailing list archives

From Savagearts <eisen.zh...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a QueryEntity for a BinaryObject
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:10:25 GMT
I failed to configure the binaryobject ignitecache. My cache configuration as
                <property name="name" value="cache1" />
                <property name="storeKeepBinary" value="true" />
                <property name="queryEntities">
                    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryEntity">
                        <property name="keyType" value="java.lang.String"/>
                        <property name="valueType" value="com.Foo.Bar" />
                        <property name="fields">
                                <entry key="name" value="java.lang.String"
                                <entry key="bar.name"
value="java.lang.String" />
                        <property name="indexes">
                <property name="indexedTypes">

I can apply BinaryObjectBuilder to build a binaryobject with type
name:"com.example.Foo" and put it in the cache. But when i apply SqlQuery, a
IgniteSQLException is thrown with message:"Failed to find SQL table for
type: com.example.Foo". But when i change the cache configuration's
indexedTypes with com.example.Foo, The ignite fail to create such a cache,
cause of "com.example.Foo" doesn't exist. My binary object builder code as
       final  Collection<BinaryObject> result = new ArrayList<>(numbers);
            BinaryObjectBuilder fooBuilder