ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ray <ray...@cisco.com>
Subject WAL log folder issue in YARN mode
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:58:44 GMT
When I deployed ignite as a YARN application with persistent store enabled.
The WAL logs are under the
/yarn/nm/usercache/username/appcache/application_appid/container_containerID/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin/work/db/wal/.
But when ignite is restarted using YARN, a new appid will be created so the
WAL in the old app will not be copied to the new app.
I tried setting IGNITE_WORK_DIR to a local directory and IGNITE_RELEASES_DIR
to a hdfs directory hoping ignite will save the WAL logs to these folders,
but it does not.
Please advice me how to solve this issue.

Thanks