ignite-user mailing list archives

From chandrika <chandrika....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job Listeners
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:41:00 GMT
Hello Alexey,

thanks a lot for the input it was very useful, there are two more things i m
stuck at:

1. when i run the above in cluster environment(with more than one node) with
value as an object in session.setAttribute(key, value) value being an
object, then i m unable to proceed further as one of the jobs is getting
rejected on another slave node. the object in the value is serializable.
could u please guide me how to track down what could be the reason for job
to be rejected.

2. also on another note , if i wanted to get the detailed information of the
job as given below
JVM start time           | 03/14/16, 10:53:49                       |
| Node start time          | 03/14/16, 10:53:58                       |
| Up time                  | 00:21:31:692                             |
| Last metric update       | 03/14/16, 11:15:20                       |
| CPUs                     | 4                                        |
| Thread count             | 91                                       |
| Cur/avg active jobs      | 0/0.01                                   |
| Cur/avg waiting jobs     | 0/0.00                                   |
| Cur/avg rejected jobs    | 0/0.00                                   |
| Cur/avg cancelled jobs   | 0/0.00                                   |
| Cur/avg job wait time    | 0/0.00ms                                 |
| Cur/avg job execute time | 0/11486.00ms                             |
| Cur/avg CPU load %       | 0.13/0.39%

is there a mechanism other than the IgnitePredicate<JobEvent>.

thanks and regards,
chandrika