ignite-user mailing list archives

From colinc <colinmcass...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Error : Commit produced a runtime exception
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:12:49 GMT
I am experiencing the same problem with Ignite 2.1 when I have persistence
configured. I can start a single node successfully (I have 1M entries
persisted) but a second identical node fails with the error.

SEVERE: Failed to reinitialize local partitions (preloading will be
stopped): GridDhtPartitionExchangeId [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion
[topVer=2, minorTopVer=0], nodeId=424cc634, evt=NODE_JOINED]
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
	at sun.misc.Unsafe.allocateMemory(Native Method)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridUnsafe.allocateMemory(GridUnsafe.java:1054)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.mem.unsafe.UnsafeMemoryProvider.nextRegion(UnsafeMemoryProvider.java:80)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.pagemem.PageMemoryImpl.start(PageMemoryImpl.java:276)

I have tried configuring a MemoryConfiguration with a DefaultRegion. I have
plenty of RAM for the data - and indeed the first node starts without
problem.

Regards,
Colin.