ignite-user mailing list archives

From techbysample <tu...@netmille.com>
Subject Re: Apache Zeppelin: What is proper syntax for calling custom SQL functons?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:54:39 GMT
Mike,

Thank you for your response..  As I mentioned in previous post, I have had
success with
implementing a custom SQL function to returning a resultset.

Here is the statement I used within Apache Ignite Console.

CALL "populationCache".GETDATA();

The following screenshot demonstrates success with Apache Ignite Console

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t4/Gridgain_Console.png

However, The issue is that that the above syntax does not work when using
Apache Zeppelin.

I thought the syntax in might be slightly different in Apache Zeppelin.

The following screenshot depicts error in Apache Zeppelin:

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t4/Zeppelin.png>

Please advise.