ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom SecurityCredentialsProvider and SecurityCredentials
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 12:17:05 GMT
What is even more confusing is that SecurityCredentialsProvider is in fact
only used in GridClient and GridTcpRouter configurations. If I understans
correctly GridClient is in turn only used by the cmd line client, and by the
deprecated legacy jdbc connection.

So, what is the proper strategy for supplying custom credentials or better a
custom credential provider for a client node?
The only way I see is to get locNode.attributes to contain a
org.apache.ignite.security.cred  key however that can't even be set from
user attributes in the configuration...