ignite-user mailing list archives

From userx <gagan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteDataStreamer.addData - behavior for a FULL_SYNC Cache
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 15:28:49 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

I am just trying to understand the behavior of addData method in conjunction
with FULL_SYNC.

If we have just one server node left, then we are not really replicating,
isn't it ? So let's say we have to persist 2 entries, and after 1 write and
replication, one of the server goes down, then eventually the second write
is just written to one server and replication does not come into the
picture.

Again, I am just trying to understand whats the responsibility of addData
keeping in mind it throws exception in its declaration.