ignite-user mailing list archives

From ignite_user2016 <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client thread dumps
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 14:57:56 GMT
Hello Evgenii,

We only used ignite for 2nd level cache, mostly we used get operation on
cache however we monitor with Ignite visor console, not sure if that would
make difference.

Do you know what could be the reason for leak which shows on heap dump ?

One instance of
"org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager"
loaded by "sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader @ 0x88003d40" occupies
375,647,072 (83.93%) bytes. The memory is accumulated in one instance of
"java.util.LinkedList" loaded by "<system class loader>".

Keywords
java.util.LinkedList