ignite-user mailing list archives

From James <2305958...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Can I use Ignite for my case?
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 03:32:44 GMT
First, I really appreciate a help from Dmitriy.

My company assigns me to work on a big product using Ignite. One node server
is standard and free to all customers. If customers want to use more server,
this product will add modules so the customers can  just pay it and use
multiple node computing. If I want to use Ignite for one node server, I want
to make sure the performance on one node server is little better than MySQL.

I just find Ignite this pass weekend. I need to finish one prototype this
week. Ignite is so big. I would appreciate it if you can provide me with
some solution for my following dummy question?

What is api for standard client-server? What is api to embed Ignite into my
Java application?

I like to get some databse sql query benchmarks  on ignite vs MySQL? Where
can I find a big database data?