ignite-user mailing list archives

From James <2305958...@qq.com>
Subject Can I use Ignite for my case?
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 10:41:47 GMT
I am searching one solution to my case.  I just found Apache Ignite
Yesterday. It appears a good solution. But I am not sure. I need your

My data is stored in MySQL. It is TB level. I like to do the following:
1. Load all data from MySQL into Ignite.
2. Run sql query to get all data to do some "group by" on number data to
calculate sum, avg, max, min etc.
3. If I need to do some complex math operation, I like ignite to provide
some stored procedure so I can run it on Ignite side.
4. I like to embed Ignite into my Java application.
5. I just want to use One server to achieve above goal.

Above is my fast solution I want. Later, I will add distributed