ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Bronnikov <dmitri.bronni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra failing to ReadThrough using Cache.get(key) without preloading
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 18:58:37 GMT
Last time I tried, which was early 2017, cache.getEntry() would pull it from
Cassandra (or whichever database is backing the cache) for me, while
cache.get() won't. I then found somewhere, in the docs or on the board, that
it's to be expected. Can someone confirm? I was most interested in SQL,
which definitely won't see entries that aren't preloaded into caches, not
clearly remembering "get" vs "getEntry" differences.