ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Kornev <andrewkor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Retrieving multiple keys with filtering
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 04:50:39 GMT

I have a list of cache keys (up to a few hundred of them) and a filter predicate. I'd like
to efficiently retrieve only those values that pass the filter. I'm pretty sure earlier versions
of Ignite (or was pre-Ignite?) used to have some "getAll()" methods that would take a set
of keys and an instance of IgniteBiPredicate, or something like that, and return a map of
keys to values. I can no longer find those in the current API...

In any case, what's the recommended way of doing it with the current API?

View raw message