ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using One Grid for Web Session management and ClusterSingleton
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 13:17:33 GMT
Hi,

What for do you want to obtain a reference to the WebSession cache?
Web session clustering is designed to be transparent to the user.
If you need to store something else in a cache then just create an
additional cache suited just for your needs.
Sharing web sessions cache for other entities is not a good approach.

Kind regards,
Alex.