ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Management (connection pooling) on Ignite Cluster
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:38:40 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages.
follow simple instructions in the reply.

Did you have a chance to take a look at JDBC client node driver
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver#section-jdbc-client-node-driver>?
It should handle distributing the queries between nodes.

Kind regards,
Alex.