ignite-user mailing list archives

From Muthu <muthu.kumara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble using latest Ignite Web Console (2.1)
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 06:46:36 GMT
Hi Vasiliy,

Thanks for responding. I had figured that issue a few days back & have
already deployed ignite (not released in prod yet). I am sorry i should
have updated the team here. Sorry about that & thanks for helping.

I did find one other issue w.r.t to writing/reading to PostgreSQL json type
fields (though mapped correctly as java.sql.Types.OTHER / java.lang.Object
by web console generator). I will post that separately in the forum with
more details on the error as i don't have that right now.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Muthu

-- The real danger with modern technology isn't that machines will begin to
think like people, but that people will begin to think like machines.
-- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to
see what you believe.