ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODBC version is not supported issue
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 10:23:06 GMT
Hello again,

I've started working on the RazorSQL support, downloaded the
latest version from the official site and there is no issue with version
you have mentioned (there are some other issues though). Can
you point out what is the version of the RazorSQL you were using,
so that I can test with your version as well?

Also, operation system version could be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,