ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ramón Dominguez Rivas <rdr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Ignite 2.0.0 Events Issue
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:59:53 GMT
Hey guys I posted a few days ago a message in the gitter chat where I was
mentioning issues with remote events using .NET API, so here I am attaching
the files and the way to reproduce my issue as you were asking me for do it.

1) Take the cacheEvents-config file as config for a SERVER standalone node,
I did use the Apache.Ignite.exe wrapper as utility for run this node.

2)Take the ApacheIgniteEventsTest solution zipped and run it in the same
machine you are running the server node, this project creates a node on
client mode and the subscribed events there are never reached by the
subscribed listener. I just followed what the documentation says but looks
like there are no way to listen remote events using the IEvents interface
in the .net interface.

Thank you in advance guys.

View raw message