ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure off heap and "native" distributed persistence
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:18:33 GMT
Yes, Ignite support native persistence, documentation for this was
mentioned in your first message

Simple configuration for enabling it:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
  <!-- Enabling Apache Ignite Native Persistence. -->
  <property name="persistentStoreConfiguration">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.PersistentStoreConfiguration"/>
  </property> </bean>

Evgenii