ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jessie Lin <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming test
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:07:06 GMT
The class gets a service proxy and invokes the service.
I thought service could be invoked on client as well...Looks like it's not
designed to be used that way.

If I wrap the Service in a Callable, can I call it from a client node?
The client node would stream from a local file and call the Callable, I
think?
Does that sound right?

Jessie