ignite-user mailing list archives

From Jessie Lin <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming test
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:24:03 GMT
We'd like to take either input from streaming or a cache to do some
transformation and insert data into another cache.
Because the input could be different types, I thought I could encapsulate
the transformation and just let a client to call it.

The difference between client and server in Ignite isn't very clear to me,
to be honest :)
One thing I can think of is client doesn't hold data. But I don't know the
difference in terms of computation.

Jessie