ignite-user mailing list archives

From David Li <david.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder handle IP change
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 02:25:09 GMT
Based on your info, I work out a solution as extend from
TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder,

@Override
public synchronized Collection<InetSocketAddress> getRegisteredAddresses() {
    Collection<String> addrs = new LinkedHashSet<>();
    for (InetSocketAddress addr : super.getRegisteredAddresses()) {
        addrs.add(addr.getHostString());
    }
    super.setAddresses(addrs);
    return super.getRegisteredAddresses();
}

I tested, it works fine. I am just not sure if there is any negative
impacts.