ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite as Cache and Query layer for Cassandra.
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:55:54 GMT
Hello Mark,

I have found some documentation on how to do what the article describes:

"Apache Ignite can be inserted between Apache Cassandra and an existing
application layer with no changes to the Cassandra data and only minimal
changes to the application"

https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/ignite-with-apache-cassandra

On the left you can see there are config examples, tests, AWS
configuration, etc.

Hope it's good enough.

--
Ilya Kasnacheev