ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Cherkasov <mcherka...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGFS With HDFS Configuration
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 16:09:16 GMT
Hi Pradeep,

I can't run it with 1.9 too, however, the same config works fine with 2.0.
You can try to build zeppelin your self, just apply the following patch:
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2445/files
to some stable version of zeppelin.
I'm not sure but it should work, anyway, the only way to check this is to
build with the patch and run.

Thanks,
Mikhail.