ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.1 new feature - warm up the cache / memory
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:22:12 GMT
Hi Macro,

Val is trying to convey that the memory warmup is an optional operation if the Ignite Native
Persistence is used. The data will be brought to memory automatically while you will be executing
specific queries touching specific data on disk.

As for the explicit warmup it can be done this way:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-loading#section-ignitecacheloadcache

—
Denis