ignite-user mailing list archives

From golgoti <alaus...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Cache use between client and servers.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:29:41 GMT
Thank you very much val.

This is confirming, using the cache, I suppose we can dramatically reduce the serialization
workload upon each job.

As I understand it, CacheConfiguration should be configured the same way in both Spring config
files, Ignition.ignite()then will know exactly where to point at ?
________________________________
From: "vkulichenko [via Apache Ignite Users]" <ml+s70518n16302h97@n6.nabble.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:07:14 -0700
To: golgoti<alaussat@hotmail.fr>
Subject: Re: Cache use between client and servers.

API is fully available within the job, just acquire Ignite instance using Ignition.ignite()
method. Once done, you can take the cache and get the value.

-Val

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Cache-use-between-client-and-servers-tp16290p16302.html
NAML<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>