ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dar Swift <dar.sw...@dudesolutions.com>
Subject Re: ODBC version is not supported issue
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 15:28:36 GMT
Greetings Igor,

We have been using RazorSQL 2.0.0 running on a Windows Server 2012 R2 with visual C++ installed.
Ignite 2.0.0 is running on CentOS 7.3.1611 kernel - 3.10.0-514 x86_64.

Here is a video run through of our attempt:
https://github.com/graben1437/SparkToIgniteTest/tree/master/src/main/resources

Thank You,
Wallace

From: Igor Sapego <isapego@apache.org>
Date: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 6:23 AM
To: user <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ODBC version is not supported issue

Hello again,

I've started working on the RazorSQL support, downloaded the
latest version from the official site and there is no issue with version
you have mentioned (there are some other issues though). Can
you point out what is the version of the RazorSQL you were using,
so that I can test with your version as well?

Also, operation system version could be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Igor

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 3:28 PM, limabean <drobin1437@gmail.com<mailto:drobin1437@gmail.com>>